Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy built upon delivering engineering excellence worldwide. We are dedicated to creating exceptional value for our clients through the intelligent application of engineering science and innovative approaches towards planning for construction.
Since 1982, Robert Bird Group has developed a diverse project portfolio that extends over numerous industry and government sectors globally. We have built a reputation for expertise in the engineering of complex structural projects and continue to win high-profile projects both in Dubai and across the world. Our vision is ‘The Relentless Pursuit of Engineering Excellence’ and it drives us forward into the future.
About the job
We have a very new and unique opportunity for a skilled and experienced 3D visualisation specialist to join our dynamic and growing team in Dubai.
As part of our visualisation team, you will utilise the latest technologies to create technically accurate drawings, images and animations that simulate the realities on construction methodology, sequencing and design in the highest level of detail.
You will play a vital role in communicating our technical projects to a broad audience, allowing our clients and the general public to better visualise the lifetime of a construction project.
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to;
- Prepare schematic designs using 3D parametric modelling
- Producing 2D and 3D construction images for commercial, residential and infrastructural projects
- Producing 3D construction animations to support design concepts
- Producing high quality still renders and visualizations for project presentations, bids and client meetings
- Interactive construction sequenced models
- Production of construction methodologies
- Creatively contribute to the evolution of RBG projects
- Provide innovative solutions to internal teams and external clients through the application of technology
- Coordinate with project teams, contractors and consultants to ensure deliverables meet project objectives
- Flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary teams across a number of locations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
In this role you will work closely with technical teams both locally, and across our global offices to produce high quality work that meets budget and deliverable timeframes.
We understand that people are the key to our success and we are dedicated to recruiting and training the most talented and motivated people in our industry who embody our values of collaboration, accountability and innovation.
The successful applicant will have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role – visualisation experience within an architectural/ engineering consultancy or construction firm
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience with 3DS Max and VRay
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite, in particular Illustrator
- Understanding the capability of Unity
It is also highly desirable that you have.
- Relevant degree or qualification in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Sound understanding of construction sequence and methodology in projects
- Flexibility for offsite working arrangements (some site work may be required)
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a strong culture of working together to achieve success. In return for you commitment to the team we offer generous remuneration, core benefits and flexible benefits.
How to apply
Please submit application, which clearly demonstrates your experience and suitability for this role.
This role is offered as a permanent position and a remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Robert Bird Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers a range of benefits to its employees.
Applicants that may result in an agency fee will not be considered.