The Construction Engineering team has developed specialist capabilities that are essential to the delivery of innovative, safe, efficient and practical solutions for the construction of the most challenging structures in the built environment.
It is apparent that the construction challenges presented by modern architecture, high performance materials and the continued need for public infrastructure will ensure that the construction industry will require our Construction Engineering team to continue to develop and deliver the best construction outcomes for our clients.
Our streamlined approach to supporting the most complex projects ensures the best outcomes for our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and broad range of experience underpins our ability to engineer unique and innovative solutions that provide our clients with a competitive advantage during all stages of project delivery.
The Construction Engineering team applies its specialist engineering skills to provide a range of engineering services including:
- Construction Methodology Development
- Staged Stress and Temporary Stability Analysis
- Deflection, Movements and Presets Reports
- Staged Erection Sequences
- Temporary Works Planning and Design
- Bespoke Solutions
- Proprietary Solutions
- Construction Equipment Selection, Installation and Design
- Tower Cranes
- Placing Booms
- Formwork Systems
- Structure Lifecycle Analysis
- Dilapidation and Building Condition Assessment
- Forensic and Diagnostic Service
- Integration of virtual and physical construction solutions utilising BIM and 3D visualisation
The Construction Engineering team operates globally reacting to the needs of our international clients with highly skilled engineers and technicians who draw thier experience from the most challenging engineering projects.