Robert Bird Group are looking for a talented Associate Engineer who are driven and who are interested in taking on a key senior position within a leading engineering consultancy.
Our Associate Engineers will be responsible for the delivery of various building engineering projects across a range of industry sectors including multi storey, commercial, residential, retail, health, education, institutional and industrial.
To be considered for the role of Associate Engineer, you will require:
- 8 – 10 years within a consulting environment
- Preferably Chartered
- Strong team leadership – you will be running a team of 6/8 across multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects autonomously
- Strong management and business development skills
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Strong client rapport
- Strong rapport with peers and colleagues
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
We can offer you:
The opportunity to work on a range of landmark building projects across various industry sectors. A healthy work-life balance and fantastic career development opportunities
Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you! Perks include a great CBD location, an active social club, a paid day of birthday leave every year, weekly Friday drinks, and a vibrant office culture.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.