An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Associate level engineer to join our Structural and Construction Engineering team based in our Hong Kong office.
We currently seek an experienced Associate who can provide:
- Promotion of Robert Bird Group to existing and prospective clients
- Active involvement in all projects under your direction, including assisting in allocation of staff resources, development of fee proposals, design review/approval and project coordination in conjunction with the Project Directors
- Client liaison, in conjunction with Project Directors, regarding current and future projects
- Training, direction and development of team members
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven technical capacity and a minimum of 8 years’ experience (local and/or international) in structural and construction engineering design in the areas of commercial building, infrastructure and high rise structures and long span structures.
- Proven record of working independently and communicating effectively with colleagues, clients and contractors
- Ability to encourage team contribution and involvement
- Appropriate qualifications / accreditations for a senior level position e.g. CPEng.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication (both written and verbal)
- Experience in steel and concrete design is essential. Knowledge in temporary works design is an advantage.
- Understanding of international design codes is an advantage.
- Ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage.
We’re a highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve and aims to exceed our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too then come and join the team!
If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.