The Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible and proactive solutions.
Our Construction Engineering (CE) teams provide specialist temporary works services to some of the biggest contractors constructing Sydney’s most significant building and major transport infrastructure projects. In tune with RBG’s overarching strategic objectives we’ve successfully delivered proven “design for delivery” results, providing quality-controlled engineering solutions for complex construction challenges.
Our business continues to grow and as a result we have an exciting career opportunity for an Associate Structural Engineer to join our CE team in our new North Sydney office.
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development and learnings in a collaborative and dynamic environment with a dedicated team of highly talented engineers involved with:
- Promotion of RBG to existing and prospective clients
- Leading project teams
- Client liaison, in conjunction with Principals – current & future projects
- Mentoring, coaching and developing team members
- Development of fee proposals (design/review/approve & project coordination)
Additional key points / requirements:
- Professional engineering qualifications Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
- Proven CE technical capabilities, 8 to 12+ years’ experience
- Successful experience managing teams
- Advanced professional communication skills
- Temporary works design experience
- Programming skills/experience
- Construction site experience
- Familiarity with Australian Building Standards
We’re a highly motivated, energetic and proactive team. If you’re seeking engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business which offers birthday leave, health insurance, paid parental leave, recognition awards and a supportive team environment where healthy lifestyle balance is encouraged.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.