An exciting opportunity awaits you as our new Associate engineer!
Join our leading international structural, civil and construction engineering consultancy.
At Robert Bird Group we transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
As Associate Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing for any required reporting needs (e.g. monthly reports)
- Assisting in developing budgets as required
- Lead and manage team resourcing needs
- Developing staff through your mentoring, education and support activities
- Allocation of projects and workloads to meet business and project demands
- Growing the Robert Bird Group Brand and business externally with existing and new clients
If you are ready for your next career step and have proven success in the below requirements make your application today!
Successful applicants should be able to provide the below experience:
- Proven strong background in Structural Engineering; minimum of 3-5 years structural design experience associated with a broad range of building and development projects.
- Understanding of local government approval processes and requirements
- Proven track record of working independently and communicating effectively with colleagues, clients, contractors and authorities
- Decisive leadership style
- Ability to grow, develop and lead collaborative teams
- Appropriate qualifications/accreditations for this level of role i.e. CEng
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.