Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Technician/Draftsperson to join our Construction Engineering team based in our head office centrally located in Melbourne CBD. This role will include the active participation in the development of engineering solutions, using technical skills and experience as well as knowledge of design and construction.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- REVIT / CAD drafting
- Project drawing control
- Site inspections
- Liaising with consultants and Project Engineers
- Training, development and direction of draftspersons under your direction
The successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of three years AutoCAD experience
- One year or more of REVIT experience would be most beneficial
- Dynamo knowledge an advantage
- The ability to work within a team structure
- A practical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Further experience in other 3D Modelling software packages an advantage.
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you! Perks include a great CBD location, an active social club, a paid day of birthday leave every year, weekly Friday drinks, and a vibrant office culture.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No agencies please