Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Join a company that is recognized for a large range of landmark projects and can offer you excellent professional recognition.
If you are an engineering graduate with 1-2 years and currently based in Melbourne and available to interview locally then we would like to hear from you.
We seek a talented Engineer to join our growing Civil Engineering team, that has:
- A degree in civil engineering already achieved to date
- Some civil engineering experience to date is most advantageous (1-2 years preferable)
- Experience to date in Temporary works design is most advantageous
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Australian Standards is most advantageous
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.