Robert Bird Group is a leading international civil, structural and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mid-Level Civil Designer to join our Civil Infrastructure team based in our Brisbane office, which is located in Fortitude Valley. This role will include active participation in the design and delivery of documentation for civil and infrastructure projects, working with a team of highly skilled civil engineers and managers.
Robert Bird Group is looking for a designer with 3-5 years’ experience that wants to be on the path to growth into more senior position and is looking for a change to a company that has a focus on career development.
ties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting Engineers translate conceptual designs into detailed designs and drawings
- Using 12D software in the design of roadways, earthworks, stormwater, water quality and general site grading.
The successful candidates will have:
- Diploma or Certificate qualification in Civil Design / Computer aided drafting
- Geometric Roadway design
- Site Grading and earthworks analysis
- Have a minimum of 3 years using 12D software design experience
- Experience in a similar role working within a consultancy
- The ability to work within a team structure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please. Direct applicants only.