Due to an ever increasing portfolio of work, Robert Bird Group are currently looking for an ambitious Design Engineer, with a keen interest in digital engineering to join our leading structures team. Working across a variety of high profile and technically challenging projects, our successful candidate will help us deliver digital engineering solutions as we continue to provide engineering excellence for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Accuracy of design work and quality of work
- Project programming and monitoring
- Providing support to project teams with advanced digital design engineering
- Providing programming and scripting support to project teams, in conjunction with senior technicians
- Assisting with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with senior engineers and associates
- Assisting with training and direction of graduate engineers and junior draftspersons
And will possess the following skills & experience:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Strong understanding and experience of engineering programming software – Grasshopper & Rhino essential.
- At least 3-4 years of structural engineering experience in medium/high project value developments.
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal.
- Chartership with iStructE or ICE, or can demonstrate a formal commitment to this process.
If you have a strong interest in high profile engineering projects, and want to contribute your skill in modern day digital engineering practices, we would welcome your application.