We have a great opportunity for someone who wishes to embark upon a Document Controller career. This junior role would suit someone who enjoys managing documentation, is confident in maintaining information systems and likes the challenge of meeting all quality and compliance standards.
To be successful in this role you will have had some experience to date in using both manual and electronic document filing systems, have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and be able to organize and prioritize your work load.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience (maximum) to date and looking to start on their career path.
Responsibilities of role:
- Establish and maintain all soft and hard copy records and documentation
- Archive, retrieve and store documentation to meet compliance and quality needs
- Contribute to any quality checks or audits as required
- Manage all day to day documentation
- Maintain consistency in document formatting, templating and presentation
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Maintain all filing and library systems
Applicants should have:
- 1-2 years’ experience (maximum) in a record management, document administrator, file library administration or similar role to date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in electronic filing, archiving and record keeping.
- Administration experience to date in a Construction or an Engineering environment would be most advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please