Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Draftsperson to join our Civil team based in our Melbourne office. This role will include the active participation in the development of engineering solutions, using technical skills and experience as well as knowledge of design and construction.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• AutoCAD drafting
• Project drawing control
• Liaising with consultants and Project Engineers
• Developing Civil design drawings
The successful candidates will have:
• A sound knowledge of AutoCAD
• The ability to work within a team structure
• A practical approach to problem solving
• The ability to work independently and communicate effectively
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and phone manner
• The desire to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
• Further experience in other 3D Modelling software packages an advantage.
We’re a highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve and aims to exceed our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too then come and join the team!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.