Use your IT skills to trouble shoot programs, set up hardware, provide support and help solve technical issues that arise operationally on a day-to-day basis across our offices.
As a Junior Systems
Administrator your responsibilities will include packaging and deploying
software installations and updates, maintaining a Windows image and deployment
process using tools such as Lansweeper and Powershell, configuring workstations
for new starters and offsite employees, enhancing and maintaining desktop,
laptop and mobile hardware, conducting audits of the software licensing and
administrating Active Directory and Group Policy.
Applicants must have:
- 3-5 years of
experience to date in a similar role
An in-depth understanding and operational experience with IT Systems support.
- Technical Knowledge of Windows 10 & Server 2008 & Server 2012 in a professional services environment
- Technical Knowledge of Server Domains & switch domains, Active Directory & Administration of user base & LANs & associated devices
- Comprehensive understanding of Exchange & Administration of email accounts in relation to AD
- Strong IT competency, with proven experience across MS Office Suite, specifically 365 E3
- A strong collaborative manner and be a team member with great communication skills
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
If this sounds like the role for you please make application today!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.