An exciting new opportunity has arisen in our London Office!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties.
Our ideal Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation and Maintenance of branch specific internal and external communication materials including but not limited to project sheets, project descriptions, general client correspondence, CV’s etc.
- Assist in the design and development of branch specific marketing materials including but not limited to client presentations, proposal documentation, company brochures, company newsletter
- Maintain branch specific client database to ensure it is current and accurate
- Organising, recording and distribution of minutes for branch specific Marketing and BD Meetings
- Ensure all updated marketing materials are available for branch specific office use as and when required
- Planning and organisation of key client and staff meetings and functions
- Manage the photo library content for projects
- Assist the Brand & Communications Manager in marketing and publicity activities as required
As Such, our ideal candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Preferred experience with Adobe packages
- High level of communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Organisation and time management skills