Robert Bird Group is a global consulting engineering firm with over 600 staff across ten offices.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Officer to join Robert Bird Group based in our head office in the Brisbane CBD.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting with management of the quality system for our East Business Unit operations.
- Assisting the Quality Manager (East) with arrangement and completion of internal quality audits in all East Business Unit regions.
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of quality assurance.
- Assisting with the follow-up and close out of open action items.
- Maintaining and presenting quality management system training modules as required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and abilities
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion for quality and compliance
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Be a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to be flexible and adaptable
Candidates should have acceptable industry qualifications. Candidates must have experience with related Quality Management Systems. Experience in a construction industry consultancy to date will be an advantage.
Travel within ANZ will be required as part of this role.
Please submit your application, which clearly demonstrates your experience and suitability for this role and provide examples of your relevant experience together with references.
Applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer.