Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Technician to join our Structures team based in our Auckland office. This role will include active participation in the development of engineering solutions, using technical skills and experience as well as knowledge of design and construction.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- REVIT modelling & drafting
- Project drawing control
- Site inspections
- Liaising with consultants and Project Engineers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three + years REVIT Experience (However training can be provided for enthusiastic applicants with relative experience and a positive attitude)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- The ability to work within a team structure
- A practical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and phone manner
- Further experience in other 3D Modelling software packages an advantage.
Our New Zealand team is young and forward thinking. We’re currently small but growing rapidly with some very cool and varied projects in the pipeline… if you’re looking for a job with massive potential to expand your skills in a supportive crew then this is for you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.