Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Are you keen to apply your talents to a broad spectrum of projects from land development and urban renewal projects, to major social, utility and transport infrastructure projects?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join us and work with key clients in the civil infrastructure sector. Project work encompasses a diverse range of projects across New Zealand, but you will also have the opportunity to work on projects in Australia and globally.
You will have experience in managing civil work packages and design teams. You will have gained experience in a consulting environment, ideally working on infrastructure and/or property development projects and be proficient in the use of 3D modelling software.
We are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer who can provide:
- Relevant academic qualifications, Civil Engineering degree or similar
- Design and construction monitoring experience. Chartered or working towards chartership.
- Excellent communication skills, fostering both client relationships and team leadership
- Expertise in geometric design and pavement technology to NZ standards. 3Waters design expertise is also desirable
- Construction experience including contract administration is desirable
- Solid understanding of NZBC, NZ Standards, and local authority requirements
We’re a small but highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve, and aims to exceed, our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too then come and join the team!
If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!
This role is based in our Auckland office.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also open to flexible working.
No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.