Ever wanted to own and drive your own Structural Engineering projects?
Looking for the opportunity to liaise with clients and engineers?
Keen to apply your talents to a broad spectrum of projects from high rise and infrastructure, to stadiums and terminals?
Are you interested in developing your major structures experience? or your construction engineering expertise? or both!
We are currently working on several exciting projects and are looking for two Senior Structural Engineers to join our growing team.
Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and construction engineering consultancy. We are specialist in the built environment and complex infrastructure. We are recognised for a large range of landmark projects, and can offer you excellent career progression and opportunities on inspiring and challenging project both locally and internationally.
We are currently looking for two senior engineers who can provide:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A minimum of five years’ local experience. Chartered or working towards chartership
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in STRAND7, ETABS, MICROSTRAN is desirable, although we maintain many other programs to suit specific needs and expertise
- Solid understanding of Australian Technical Building Standards
We’re a highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve, and aims to exceed our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too then come and join the team!
If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!
This role is based in our Sydney CBD office.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.