- Ever wanted to own and drive your own Structural Design projects?
- Looking for the opportunity to be part of a strong, collaborative team?
- Keen to apply your talents to a broad spectrum of projects from high rise to stadiums, and infrastructure?
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions
Due to new and exciting projects we are looking to add an experienced Technician to our Adelaide Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and function in a leadership capacity, to provide guidance to the other Technician’s in the office and both support and develop them along their career paths.
Successful applicants will have:
- At least five years’ experience with Revit
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Proficiency in Autocad
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good technical and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent client liaison skills
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Perks include a great location, an active social club, a paid day of birthday leave every year, and a vibrant office culture.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.