Established in 1982, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a global consulting engineering firm with over 650 staff across eleven offices. A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, we are committed to delivering our clients vision through the relentless pursuit of engineering excellence across all projects.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join our growing team in Adelaide.
At RBG we transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive structural engineering solutions in the building, infrastructure and construction sectors.
As a Structural Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out detailed structural engineering design.
- Producing engineering sketches and overseeing the production of engineering drawings to communicate your design to our clients and partners.
- Working with the client and design partners, in conjunction with Project Leaders, to assist in project delivery.
- Promotion of Robert Bird Group to existing and prospective clients
- Contributing to RBG’s “relentless pursuit of engineering excellence” through developing and delivering innovative project solutions.
Successful applicants should be able to provide the below experience:
- Proven technical capacity with 1 to 3 years’ structural engineering experience
- Proven record of working independently and being self-motivated
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal for both internal and client relations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience in engineering software such as Etabs, Strand7 or others is an advantage
- Digital engineering knowledge of Grasshopper an added advantage
- Solid understanding of Australian Technical Building Standards
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you! Perks include a great CBD location, an active social club, a paid day of birthday leave every year, weekly Friday drinks, and a vibrant office culture.
Please submit your application, which clearly demonstrates your experience and suitability for this role and provide examples of your relevant experience.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No agencies please