Established in 1982, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a global consulting engineering firm with over 650 staff across eleven offices. A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, we are committed to delivering our clients vision through the relentless pursuit of engineering excellence across all projects.
RBG have had an office in Hong Kong for ten years and we’re excited to be working on a number of significant local current and future major projects in Hong Kong. Due to this we are looking to expand our team to cater for this pipeline of work.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Structural Engineer. As part of a dynamic team you will gain exposure to our varied work portfolio in the region including sports, aviation, high rise buildings and other urbanisation infrastructure projects.
The successful applicant will have / be:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A minimum of four years’ local experience in a Structural Engineering role to date
- Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings, retail, high rise and long span structures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in steel and concrete design is essential. Knowledge in temporary works design is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of Hong Kong Codes of Practice and other International Standards such as British Standards and Australian Standards.
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.