Ever wanted to own and drive your own Structural Engineering projects?
Looking for the opportunity to liaise with clients and engineers?
Keen to apply your talents to a broad spectrum of projects from high rise and infrastructure, to stadiums?
We are currently working on several exciting projects and are looking for talented Structural Engineers to join our team.
Join a company that is recognised for a large range of landmark projects and can offer you excellent professional recognition.
We currently seek Structural Engineers who can provide:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A minimum of four years’ local experience in a Structural Engineering role to date
- Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings, retail, high rise and long span structures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in steel and concrete design is essential. Knowledge in temporary works design is an advantage.
- A solid understanding of local government approval processes and requirements.
- Understanding of international design codes is an advantage.
We’re a highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve and aims to exceed our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too then come and join the team!
If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please. Applications are sought from direct applicants only.