Ever wanted to own and drive your own Structural Engineering projects?
Looking for the opportunity to liaise with clients and engineers?
Keen to apply your talents to a broad spectrum of projects from high rise and infrastructure, to stadiums?
We are currently working on several exciting projects and are looking for a talented Structural Engineer to join our team.
Join a company that is recognised for a large range of landmark projects, and can offer you excellent professional recognition.
We currently seek a Structural Engineer who can provide:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A minimum of two years’ local experience in a Structural Engineering role to date
- Strong project management skills
- Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings, retail, high rise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in ETABS and RAPT or similar programs desirable
- A solid understanding of local government approval processes and requirements
We’re a highly motivated and busy team that works to achieve and aims to exceed our client expectations…if that’s what motivates you too, then come and join the team!
If you seek engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we want to hear from you!