Robert Bird Group are looking for a motivated and pro-active full-time Team Administrator to join our Melbourne office.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Administrative support to technical engineering teams and their team leaders.
- Typing / preparation of documents (eg. technical, fee submissions, general correspondence etc.)
- Submission coordination support.
- Assist and support with marketing and promotional materials and activities.
- Assist with general office support requirements (eg. reception cover as required).
- Assist technical engineering teams with coordinating aspects of project commercial processes.
- Promotion and maintenance of a positive and collaborative office culture.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3-4 years experience in a similar administrative role in a professional office environment (experience in similar industry desirable but not essential).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using the Microsoft Office suite (Adobe suite skills also desirable).
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously, take direction and work as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills/literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Professional phone manner.
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No agencies please.