Employment Type Full-time
We deliver proven ‘design for delivery’ results, providing engineering solutions and construction methodologies for complex construction challenges on some of the world’s largest, highest-profile, and most complex built-form projects.
Our team has delivered iconic projects such as the Crown Sydney, One Circular Quay, One Sydney Harbour, Sydney Football Stadium, International Convention Centre, and various Sydney Metro stations.
Investing in the future of engineering:
We are investing heavily in new forms of engineering delivery, to include 4D BIM digital rehearsals using our Unity-based Reveal platform. Integrated with our BIM, analysis and Synchro programming tools, this is redefining the way clients and contractors plan and deliver their projects.
Likewise, we are committed to fostering exceptional engineering talent who share our dedication to environmentally responsible design.
Due to further project wins, an exciting full-time opportunity exists for an Associate with mid-rise and high-rise building design experience to join our team in North Sydney. Working with a highly skilled team, you’ll have opportunity to play a lead role assisting us to successfully deliver current and other future projects while continuing to support RBG’s reputation for innovation, technical excellence, quality, and project delivery.
Why work with us?
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of leaders, technical experts, and the specialist engineers of our global business.
We offer various access to landmark projects, a variety of paid leave, financial and health/well-being benefits, recognition awards, dynamic leadership, and a collaborative team environment.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proactive toward career development and continuous learning
- Committed to quality and agile in project delivery
- Experienced in a wide variety of project work (buildings & infrastructure)
- Able to establish new and repeat clients and business
- Delivers profitable projects that meet client expectations
- Experienced in fee proposal development and variation negotiation
- Competent in project team resourcing and workload coordination
- Effective in developing staff through mentoring, education, and support.
The successful applicant will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar Structural Engineering role
- Experienced in leading the delivery of large-scale and complex projects
- Building sector design focus
- Steel and reinforced concrete design experience, timber experience desirable
- The ability to project manage, guide, and develop team members, and be client-facing
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach
- Relevant academic qualifications and CPEng
We are a highly motivated, energetic, and proactive team. If you are seeking engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.