- Highly attractive career opportunity
- Global multi-disciplinary professional services consulting firm
- Landmark construction projects e.g. high rise, infrastructure & stadiums
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Associate Structural Design Engineer with commercial building design experience to join our team in Wellington. Working with a highly skilled and energetic team you’ll have opportunity to play a key role assisting us to successfully deliver current and other future projects.
Apply your talents to a diverse range of private and public sector projects from all types of buildings and major projects. You may also have the chance to work on other large global projects supporting our other operations interstate and overseas in Australia, Hong Kong, the Middle East, the U.K., and North America.
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of local talented engineers and the specialist engineers of our global business.
Our Wellington team are highly motivated, we work to exceed client expectations. If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar Structural Engineering role
- CPEng chartered in New Zealand
- Experienced in leading delivery of projects in New Zealand
- Building sector focus. Infrastructure experience is also valuable
- Steel and reinforced concrete design experience
- Ability to work independently and be client facing
- A creative problem solver with a proactive approach
- Relevant academic qualifications
We are a highly motivated, energetic, and proactive team. If you are seeking engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business which offers birthday leave, discounted health insurance, paid parental leave, recognition awards and a supportive team environment where work / life balance is encouraged.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input.
Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.