- Thriving consultancy with a solid pipeline of work
- Mentoring and structured training
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects
Are you a proactive Civil Designer who is seeking career development, join a thriving consultancy and gain exposure to a variety of projects and ongoing development?
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mid-level Civil Designer to join our Civil Infrastructure team based in our North Sydney office. This role will include active participation in the design and delivery of documentation for diverse civil and infrastructure projects in NSW, Australia, and overseas, working with a team of highly skilled civil engineers and managers.
Your duties will include the following:
- Assisting Engineers to translate conceptual designs into detailed designs and drawings
- Using 12D or Civil 3D software in the design of roadways, earthworks, stormwater basins, and general site grading.
- Preparation and documentation of technical drawings (CAD)
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience within civil design, with specific project experience across:
- Geometric Roadway design
- Public Domain Grading and earthworks analysis
- A minimum of 2 years using 12D or Civil 3D software
- Experience in a similar role working within a consultancy
- Motivation to drive your professional development
- A diploma or certificate qualification in Civil Design /CAD
This opportunity can offer for you:
- On-going training, both internal and external
- Access to clients and engineers to develop soft skills associated with client-facing roles
- The opportunity to work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Career progression
- The opportunity to own and drive your engineering projects
- A range of company benefits, including paid birthday leave every year.
- Office located close to public transport links in North Sydney
Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil, and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for