We are looking for a Design Engineer to join the Structural Team in the Birmingham Office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through continual expansion, and so presents an opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a thriving engineering consultancy.
DUTIES: (Actions to be performed by personnel filling this position.)
- Detailed design.
- Design checking.
- Site inspections and liaison.
- Client and consultant liaison and coordination.
- Assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with Senior Engineers and Associates.
- Promote Robert Bird Group to clients.
- Be aware of and assist with monitoring and control of project costs.
- Assist with negotiation and preparation of fee variations.
- Assist with preparation of project invoicing.
- Assist with training and direction of graduate engineers and junior draftspersons.
- Project programming and monitoring.
- QA procedure implementation.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee team’s compliance
- Participate in Workplace Health and Safety committee if, and when, required
- 5 years Preferred Relevant Engineering Experience
Please attach a CV in support of your application.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.