Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, geotechnical, civil and construction engineering consultancy. We are specialists in the built environment and complex infrastructure. We are recognized for a large range of landmark projects and can offer you excellent career progression and opportunities in inspiring and challenging projects, both locally and internationally.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Legal Team in the London Office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through continual expansion, and so presents an opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a thriving engineering consultancy.
- Commercial legal advice to the western business (UK and Middle East)
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating professional services agreements
- Managing supplier due diligence and contracts
- Training of non-legal staff on legal and compliance risks
- Assistance maintaining legal management systems
Required Qualifications and Memberships
- LLB, LPC, Completed Training Contract
- Legal Documentation Drafting Skills (2 Years)
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (2 Years)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 2 Years PQ Experience in a legal advisor/legal counsel role
Please attach a CV and cover letter.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.