Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a global consulting engineering firm committed to delivering each client’s vision through the relentless pursuit of engineering excellence across all projects. We strive for good to a great design by transforming inspiring concepts into buildable designs through innovative, collaborative, and proactive solutions.
Our team has engineered some of the largest and most complex projects, such as Brisbane’s Cross River Rail, Crown Sydney, International Convention and Exhibition Centre Sydney, and the award-winning Adelaide Oval redevelopment.
Reporting to the Global Brand & Communications Manager, you will support the Australian, New Zealand, and Hong Kong offices in securing future projects and effectively communicate RBG’s reputation for innovation, technical excellence, quality and project delivery.
This role would suit someone who is looking for variety and exposure across marketing, communications and bid coordination.
Other key aspects of your role include:
- Facilitating, coordinating, and implementing branding and communication strategies in line with the global strategy and aspirations
- Developing and managing marketing and promotional materials
- Managing social media platforms and coordinating digital marketing campaigns
- Designing and creating internal and external communication/marketing material templates
- Leading the development and coordination of bespoke large-scale regional bids/fee proposals in InDesign
- Preparing client/project specific presentations, proposal documentation, capability statements
- Assisting with Marketing business function reports
- Supervising the East Graphic Designer
Our team are highly motivated, and we work to exceed client expectations. If you seek a career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
RBG offers a collaborative and engaging environment, as our people are core to our business, and we believe diverse and effective teams of individuals is key to our success.
We offer great projects, paid birthday leave, paid parental leave, a variety of financial and health/well-being benefits, recognition awards, and a supportive social team environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle balance.
To be successful, you will have:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Experience within an engineering or professional services organisation
- Fee proposal/bid coordination and development preferred.
- Experience in internal communications.
- The ability to work autonomously and flexibly with a high degree of problem-solving ability.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate core messages succinctly, according to the intended audience.
- The ability to build and maintain effective and collaborative relationships.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe software skills, in particular InDesign and Photoshop.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.