Employment Type Full-time
Robert Bird Group is a global engineering consulting firm committed to delivering each client’s vision through ‘the relentless pursuit of engineering excellence’ across all projects.
We deliver proven ‘design for delivery’ results, providing engineering solutions and construction methodologies for complex construction challenges on some of the world’s largest, highest-profile, and most complex built-form projects.
Our team has engineered and continues to deliver iconic projects such as Cross River Rail, North East Link, and various Sydney Metro stations – City & Southwest and Western Sydney Airport projects and integrated station developments.
Reporting to the General Manager (Central Region), this role will see you play an instrumental role in the development and production of project deliverables within all facets of project administration, document control, compliance, and general administrative support to the project.
Day-to-day, this role will see you proactively undertake contract and financial administrative activities in collaboration with appropriate team members, contributors, and stakeholders to maintain quality, timeliness, and coordination of project/program deliverables.
Other aspects of your role include:
- Conduct project analysis, analysing, and consulting with internal stakeholders within given timeframes to enable the preparation of written reports, including monthly client progress, scheduling, and invoicing.
- Provide support and assistance for opportunities and projects as requested, which will include the provision of information for tender and bid requirements.
- Developing and maintaining relationships and professional associations with counterparts within key RBG client organisations.
- Coordinating and administering of meetings, including minute taking, particularly detailing outcomes and actions arising.
- Support for project-related tasks e.g., tender and bid submission coordination, typing and preparation documents, setting up project folders, and initiating projects in the RBG project management system.
- Oversee and coordinate travel and accommodation bookings for Central Region.
Why work with us?
RBG offers a collaborative and engaging environment, as our people are core to our business; we believe diverse and effective teams of individuals are key to our success.
We offer access to learning & development, paid birthday leave, paid parental leave, various financial and health/wellbeing benefits, recognition awards, and an active and social team environment.
Skills & Experience
With excellent interpersonal skills, you will bring a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with stakeholders from all levels effectively.
In addition, you will have:
- Knowledge of technical specifications and engineering requirements.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience in a similar project administrator role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, and the ability to adapt to the needs of the business when required.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills/literacy.
- Ability to work autonomously, take direction and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
We are a highly motivated, energetic, and proactive team. If you are seeking engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.