Employment Type Full-time
Robert Bird Group is a global consulting engineering firm committed to delivering each client’s vision through ‘the relentless pursuit of engineering excellence’ across all projects. We strive for good to great design by transforming inspiring concepts into buildable designs through innovative, collaborative, and proactive solutions.
At Robert Bird Group, Quality is a key part of our internal risk management process. It is recognised as a high-value business function by senior management and is integral to the way we operate. Our Quality team is responsible for maintaining and improving the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System across our operations with a high level of focus on project delivery. Our commitment is reflected in the level and quality of the auditing that we undertake.
Reporting to the Quality Manager (East), this role will act as the first point of contact for Quality Assurance-related queries and provide support to the East Business Unit throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
This exciting position would suit someone with prior exposure to Quality Management Systems. Based in our Fortitude Valley head office and close to public transport, this is a perfect opportunity to join a motivated team and play a key role in improving Quality outcomes in the business.
The role will include:
- Assisting with the management of the quality system for East Business Unit operations.
- Assisting the Quality Manager (East) with the arrangement and completion of internal quality audits in all East Business Unit regions.
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of quality assurance.
- Assisting with the follow-up and close-out of open action items.
- Maintaining and presenting quality management system training modules as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant industry qualifications with a passion for quality and compliance
- Previous experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience in a construction industry consultancy is advantageous
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Be a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
If you are a strong collaborator, motivated, and bring a positive can-do attitude to your work, then this role is for you!
Why work with us?
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of leaders and talented specialists in our global business.
We offer access to ongoing training and development, paid birthday leave, a variety of family-friendly policies and leave, and recognition awards, along with a supportive team environment where healthy lifestyle balance is encouraged. Our perks include a great office location, an active social club, and a vibrant office culture.
If you have initiative, a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.