- Highly attractive career opportunity
- Global multi-disciplinary professional services consulting firm
- Flexible working arrangements
A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
At RBG, Quality is a key part of our internal risk management process. It is recognised as a high value business function by senior management and is integral to the way we operate. Our Quality team are responsible for maintaining and improving the Quality and Environmental Management System across our operations with a high level of focus on project delivery. Our commitment is reflected in the level and quality of the auditing that we undertake.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the RBG Quality Team as our Quality Manager (East). The East Business Unit encompasses seven offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia with approximately 400 staff. The role reports directly to the Group Quality Manager and Eastern Operations Director and involves regularly working with senior management in addition to the rest of the company. This permanent full-time role will be based in either our Brisbane or Sydney office. You will have the opportunity to be a leader for Quality within the business and play a key role by providing experienced advice and improving quality outcomes. The role will involve travel.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with great people skills. They will have well-developed critical analysis skills and the ability to be objective when working with multiple points of view.
RBG provides many opportunities for professional development and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of local talented people across our global business.
The successful applicant will have:
- 5+ years’ quality management system experience
- Experience in maintaining third-party certification to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Experience as a Lead Auditor
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and legislation
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate quality advice to senior management and project leaders
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Experience in an Engineering, Consulting or the Construction industry is desirable.
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business which offers birthday leave, discounted health insurance, paid parental leave, recognition awards and a supportive team environment where work / life balance is encouraged.
If you are seeking a career that offers variety, a challenge, and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input.
Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any associated fees.