Arranged over six hectares, this recently completed development for Frasers Property Group is one of Sydney’s most prestigious urban residential addresses. The design emphasis was to create a green and sustainable urban environment that integrates both private and public spaces and amenities. It features the tallest “green walls” in the world.
The east tower (by Jean Nouvel) features a dramatic 42-meter cantilever with a ‘heliostat’ light reflection system supported by steel frames, to bounce light into the apartments and retail space beneath the cantilever. Robert Bird Group was responsible for all structural engineering within this project. The project has a Greenstar 5 building rating.
- Best Tall Building award Worldwide 2014 – CTBUH
- The Best Tall Building Asia & Australasia Award Winner 2014 – CTBUH
- One of the World’s Best Six Vertical Gardens – Urban Developer
- Development of the Year 2014 – Urban Taskforce
- Sydney Engineering excellence award (SEEA) for Building structures
- Overall Winner in the international LEAF Awards
- 2015 Development Excellence Awards – High Density Development Commendation Marq and Park Lane, Central Park
Levels: 35 + 5 Basements
5 Star Greenstar Building Precinct
Frasers Property group + Sekisui House
Atelier Jean Nouvel
Robert Bird Group Services: