Employment Type Full-time
A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil, and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Due to continued growth across our business, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and organised Recruitment Resourcer to join our People & Culture team.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, this role will provide recruitment support, and assist our Hiring Managers across the Asia-Pacific region by coordinating the end-to-end recruitment function. This is a permanent role with the opportunity to be based in either Brisbane or Sydney.
Working alongside a motivated People & Culture team, you will have the opportunity to leverage your previous recruitment experience and deliver a high level of service to our stakeholders/clients in a fast-paced environment.
The key accountabilities of this role will be:
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process and provide excellent stakeholder management support
- Proactive sourcing and pipelining top talent whilst engaging with the business to ensure a consistent source of talented professionals
- Ensuring that compliance and governance are met for all placements, including the tracking of all roles and applications\
- Contribute to the delivery and implementation of a new HRIS
You will showcase your skill set in this role which will challenge you and grow your potential through providing proactive support and guidance to the business, specifically relating to sourcing, attracting key talent, and engaging successful candidates through the onboarding process.
Working with a diverse group of employees in a range of locations, you are unashamedly a people person and motivated by the positive difference you can make to the business.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in a recruitment role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an Infrastructure/Engineering/Consulting environment is preferred
- Approach your craft in a consultative, authentic, and professional manner, and have proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives
- Passive candidate research and attraction through networking, referrals, and headhunting/direct approaches
- Search and source for active candidates on our CV database and via external search engines
- Sound understanding of the use and application of candidate management systems
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ‘eye for detail’
- Workday experience would be advantageous
If you have initiative, a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a cohesive and social team, then this is the role for you!
Why work with us?
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business that offers birthday leave, corporate health insurance rates, paid parental leave, recognition awards, an active and engaging social club, along with a supportive team environment where healthy lifestyle balance is encouraged.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.