Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, geotechnical, civil and construction engineering consultancy. We are specialists in the built environment and complex infrastructure. We are recognized for a large range of landmark projects and can offer you excellent career progression and opportunities in inspiring and challenging projects, both locally and internationally.
We are looking for a Revit Technician to join our Buildings Team in the London Office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through continual expansion, and so presents an opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a thriving engineering consultancy.
- Revit and AutoCAD and Navis modelling and drafting.
- Creation and maintenance of the 2D and 3D CAD models using the Autodesk AEC collection (Revit / AutoCAD / Navisworks), in compliance with the BIM and RBG corporate standards and workflows.
- Take overall control and responsibility of project leaders duties in their absence.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment, including the teams of the Architect, service consultants and the client. Inform the Project Engineer and other members of the project team of any changes and implement them.
- Development and maintenance of Project Drawing Transmittal if a Document Controller has not been appointed.
- Project programming and monitoring.
- QA procedure implementation.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee teams compliance
Please attach a CV and cover letter.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.