- Work with a leading international structural, civil, and specialist engineering consultancy
- Social team environment
- Mentoring, training & a defined career path
Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a self-motivated Senior Civil Engineer seeking a defined career path? Join a thriving consultancy and gain exposure to a variety of projects and ongoing development.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our Civil Infrastructure team based in our North Sydney office. This role will include active leadership and participation in the design and delivery of documentation for diverse civil and infrastructure projects in NSW, Australia, and overseas, working with a team of highly skilled civil engineers and managers.
Your duties will include the following:
- The promotion of Robert Bird Group to existing and prospective clients
- Project accountability through project design development and successful delivery to project and client requirements.
- Oversight and coaching of project employees
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience within civil design, with specific project experience across public domain civil design, WSUD, and stormwater drainage design
- Geometric roadway design (preferred)
- Public domain grading and earthworks analysis
- Proficiency in 12D and/or Civil 3D software
- Chartered status or working towards chartership
- The desire to coach and mentor less experienced engineers
- The motivation to drive your professional development
This opportunity can offer you:
- On-going training, both internal and external
- Access to clients and engineers to develop soft skills associated with client-facing roles
- The opportunity to work with a collaborative and supportive team
- Career progression
- The opportunity to own and drive your engineering projects
- A range of company benefits, including paid birthday leave every year
- Office located close to public transport links in North Sydney
Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil, and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.