We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Geo Technical Team in the London Office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through continual expansion, and so presents an opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a thriving engineering consultancy.
- Promote Robert Bird Group to existing and prospective clients.
- Establishing new clients.
- Client liaison in conjunction with Associate Directors and Associates including but not limited to; Project Coordination, Meeting & Exceeding client expectations, ensuring requirements are understood and identifying changes in client requirements as may occur during the course of a project.
- Active involvement in all projects under their direction, including project programming and monitoring.
- Assist with coordination and management of project team resource requirements with Associates.
- Design and design philosophy development in conjunction with Project Director.
- Undertake project cost control practices and assist with compilation of project invoices.
- Negotiation of fee variations with clients in conjunction with Project Director.
- Training and direction of all Engineers under their direction.
- Coordinating resource requirements with the Project Associates.
- Detailed design and design checking.
- Site inspections and liaison.
- Implementation of Quality System on their projects.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee teams compliance.
- Participate in Workplace Health and Safety committee if, and when, required.
- Degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Equivalent
- Relevant Engineering Experience of working on buildings and infrastructure projects (Minimum 5 years)
- Numerical Analysis including Plaxis, Wallap, Oasys Package
- Ground Movement Assessment and Impact Assessment of Building service and infrastructure assets
- Account Managment
Please attach a CV in support of your application.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.