Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, geotechnical, civil and construction engineering consultancy. We are specialists in the built environment and complex infrastructure. We maintain a one firm ethos and family culture which has allowed the business to operate across all barriers, always focused to achieve best for project, and best for our people.
Due to continuing growth within the organisation, we are seeking to expand our Buildings team offering by employing dedicated resources in this area. Working with a high performing, service-oriented, collaborative team.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our London office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through expansion and have a growing portfolio of landmark buildings and infrastructure projects such as Olympia redevelopment, One Liverpool Street, Sydney Metro, HS2, One Leadenhall, One Waterloo development and many more.
- Using tools to measure and actively reduce carbon output on all our projects
- Undertaking structural engineering analysis and design
- Working with the production team to translate design into accurate and concise models and drawings
- Proactively and ethically motivating and leading project teams to deliver superior outcomes
- Collecting, preparing and compiling of fee projections for the UK business.
- Supporting the career planning and training of more junior team members
Experience and Knowledge
- BEng (Hons) or MEng (Hons)
- Ideally Chartered Status or completion of training attributes with IStructE or equivalent
- Relevant engineering experience – with steel and concrete
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership to project teams
Why Work With Us
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business which offers birthday leave, corporate health insurance rates, paid parental leave, recognition awards, an active and engaging social club, along with a supportive team environment where healthy lifestyle balance is encouraged.
Please attach a CV and cover letter.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.