- Highly attractive career opportunity
- Global multi-disciplinary professional services consulting firm
- Landmark construction projects e.g. high rise, infrastructure & stadiums
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Our Construction Engineering (CE) teams provide specialist staged analysis, construction methodology and temporary works design services to some of the biggest contractors constructing Sydney’s most significant building and major transport infrastructure projects. We deliver proven “design for delivery” results, providing quality-controlled engineering solutions for complex construction challenges.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join our CE team in North Sydney. Working with a highly skilled and energetic team you’ll have opportunity to play a key role assisting us to successfully deliver current and other future projects.
Apply your talents to a diverse range of private and public sector projects from all types of buildings to major social, utility, transport, and infrastructure projects. You may also have the chance to work on other large global projects supporting our other operations interstate and overseas in New Zealand, Hong Kong, the Middle East, the U.K. and North America.
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of local talented engineers and the specialist engineers of our global business.
Our Sydney CE team is highly motivated, we work to exceed client expectations. If you seek an engineering career challenge, variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Structural Engineering role
- Steel and reinforced concrete design experience
- Experience in the design of temporary works and developing construction methodology with contractors
- Ability to work independently and be client facing
- A creative problem solver with a proactive approach
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Australian experience including solid understanding of AU Standards and local authority requirements is desirable, but the right attitude and overall experience is important.
We are a highly motivated, energetic, and proactive team. If you are seeking engineering career challenges, a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business which offers birthday leave, discounted health insurance, paid parental leave, recognition awards and a supportive team environment where work / life balance is encouraged.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input.
Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.