Employment Type Full-time
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions. We integrate design excellence with construction and delivery expertise in close partnership with our clients.
RBG has been operating successfully for 40 years. Our team provides structural engineering services on some of Australia’s most significant projects including, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Centre, 60 King William street and Osborne Naval Shipyards.
Due to new and exciting projects we are looking to add an experienced Structural Drafter/Technician to our Adelaide Team. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Apply your talents to a diverse range of private and public sector projects from all types of buildings to major social, utility, transport, and infrastructure projects. You may also have the chance to work on other large global projects supporting our other operations interstate and overseas in New Zealand, Hong Kong, the Middle East, the UK and North America.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proactive toward career development
- Committed to quality and agile in project delivery
- Experienced in a wide variety of project work (buildings & infrastructure)
- Competent in design coordination, working on 2 or 3 projects simultaneously
- Capable in documentation & modelling using BIM modelling software Revit / AutoCAD
- Qualified with a diploma or relevant technical training
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ structural drafting experience with REVIT modelling
- AutoCAD & Navisworks experience
- Revizto collaboration software for clash detection (preferred)
- An understanding of BIM and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders on large scale projects
If you have initiative, a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a collaborative and social team, then this is the role for you!
We can offer you a great working environment, challenging projects, rewards for achievement, and a range of benefits, including paid birthday leave every year.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.