Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
RBG have had an office in Hong Kong for ten years and we’re excited to be working on a number of significant local current and future major projects in Hong Kong. Due to this we are looking to expand our team to cater for this pipeline of work.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer. As part of a dynamic team you will gain exposure to our varied work portfolio in the region including sports, aviation, high rise buildings and other urbanisation infrastructure projects.
The successful applicant will have / be:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A minimum of six years’ local and/or international experience in a Structural and Construction Engineering role
- Strong project management skills
- Building related experience – commercial, residential, government, public buildings and retail and long span structures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in steel and concrete design is essential. Knowledge in temporary works design is an advantage.
- Experience in ETABS and RAPT or similar programs desirable
- Solid understanding of Hong Kong Codes of Practice and other International Standards such as British Standards and Australian Standards.
If you have lots of initiative, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a hardworking but fun team then this is the role for you!
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.