Employment Type Full-time
About the role
A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is an international structural, civil, and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a diverse role where no two days will be the same! This role will you see working within the Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering teams where you will:
- Act as 2IC for the Office Manager,
- Provide high-level support across general administration,
- Carry out reporting,
- Support with fee submissions,
- Undertake project correspondence, and
- Assist with marketing materials and activities.
You will play an essential role in maintaining compliance and processes, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Why work for us?
Robert Bird Group is a growing, fast-paced business that offers training and development, birthday leave, paid parental leave, recognition awards, flexible working, an active and engaging social club, along with a supportive team environment where healthy lifestyle balance is encouraged.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic and bring a positive can-do attitude to the team. You will have a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders and demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to working.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years experience, preferably in an engineering organisation
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Competence in Adobe InDesign desirable
- Initiative and commitment to continuous improvement
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting large teams
- Desire to exceed and develop your career
- Confidence in making decisions and the ability to influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities at once and meet associated deadlines
If you seek a career that offers variety, a challenge, and a collaborative continuous learning working environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.