Employment Type Full-time
- Highly attractive and varied career opportunity
- Global multi-disciplinary consulting firm
- Exciting landmark construction projects
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
RBG has had an office in Hong Kong for over 10 years and we are excited to be working on a number of significant projects in the Asia region. RBG has been working on a number of landmark projects in Asia which includes, Merdeka 118, Tun Razak Exchange (TRX), HKMZ Bridge Project – Passenger Clearance Building and Kai Tak Sports Park just to name a few.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Structural Design Engineer to join our team in Hong Kong. Working with a highly skilled and energetic team you’ll have opportunity to play a key role assisting us successfully deliver these and other future projects.
You will be able to apply your talents to a diverse range of private and public sector projects from all types of buildings to major social, utility, transport, and infrastructure projects. You may also have the chance to work on other large global projects supporting our other operations overseas in Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, UK and North America.
RBG provides frequent opportunities for professional development, and the chance to learn directly from our dedicated team of talented and specialized engineers across our global business.
Our Hong Kong team is highly motivated, and work to exceed our client expectations.
If you are seeking a role that offers a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Perks include great projects, medical insurance, flexible working conditions, a paid birthday leave every year and a vibrant office culture.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Structural Engineering role (local and/or international).
- Steel, reinforced concrete and foundation design experience.
- A creative problem solver with a proactive approach.
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Ability to speak English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of Hong Kong Codes of Practice and British Standards.
- Experience with Chinese Codes (GB) is an advantage.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.