- Highly attractive and varied career opportunity
- Global multi-disciplinary consulting firm
- Exciting landmark construction projects
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy business built upon delivering structural and civil engineering excellence worldwide. We transform inspiring visions into successful realities, offering innovative, collaborative, flexible, and proactive solutions.
RBG has had an office in Hong Kong for over 10 years and has been working on a number of landmark projects in Asia which includes, Merdeka 118, Tun Razak Exchange (TRX), HKMZ Bridge Project – Passenger Clearance Building and Kai Tak Sports Park just to name a few.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Structural Technician (Drafting) to join our team in Hong Kong. Working with a highly skilled and energetic team you’ll have an opportunity to play a key role assisting us successfully deliver these and other future projects.
You will be able to apply your talents to a diverse range of private and public sector projects from all types of buildings to major social, utility, transport, and infrastructure projects. You may also have the chance to work on other large global projects supporting our other operations overseas in Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, UK and North America.
The successful applicant will have:
- • 3+ years’ structural drafting or design experience
- • Experienced in a wide variety of project work (buildings & infrastructure)
- • Relevant academic qualifications or relevant technical training
- • Experience with differing BIM software tools (model checkers, clash reporting etc)
- • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- • Ability to work well both autonomously & as part of a team
- • Ability to work with the engineering and design team to produce working drawings
- • Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- • Ability to speak English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- • A practical approach to problem solving
Our Hong Kong team is highly motivated and works to exceed our client’s expectations.
If you are seeking a role that offers a variety of work, recognition for achievement and a team working environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Perks include great projects, medical insurance, flexible working conditions, a paid birthday leave every year and vibrant office culture.
How to apply
All applications must please be submitted online.
Robert Bird Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This role does not require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to RBG’s employees/managers. We do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.