- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Industry Sector: High Rise
- Client: Bloomberg Incorporation Limited
This prestigious 53 storey tower designed by acclaimed architect Harry Seidler consists of retail, commercial and residential and occupies the last prime vacant CBD Brisbane river side site.
The luxury apartments crowning the tower feature up to 5m cantilevering balconies in a highly sculptured form offering panoramic views up both reaches of the Brisbane River.
- The building is 250m high and currently Brisbane’s tallest tower
- 12 residential levels, with a total of 52 luxury apartments
- 25 commercial levels of premium grade offices
- 50m high communications mast
- 11 car parking levels
- Recreation and plant room levels
- Ground floor lobby and plaza with retail and outdoor dining areas
- The building features a central core utilising only the external ring of the core and the external building frame for lateral stability. This solution offered maximum flexibility in core planning for the multi-use tower together with simplicity in construction
- Extensive precast over water plaza deck