The Global Business School is the first initiative in Saudi Arabia with a vision to offer world-class executive education to corporate and public sectors organizations in collaboration with world’s top colleges and universities such as Harvard and Imperial College London.
Total Built-Up Area of 100,000 m². with a capacity of 3,000+ students
AED 120 million (approx.)
2017 – ongoing
Robert Bird Group Services:
Key technical challenges
- The primary tower structure consists of a composite slab and beam structure. Due to the long beam spans and thin slab, extensive analysis for footfall vibration was required to ensure the structure achieved code requirements and client expectations.
- Working with the existing structure and developing design solutions that strengthened rather than demolished.
- Extensive co-ordination with the mechanical engineer to develop a strategy that minimised beam penetrations and beam notches.
- Differential shortening analysis with consideration of mega truss, steel structure, concrete structure and existing structural elements
- 5 Star Greenstar
- 5 Star NABERs Energy and 4 Star NABERs Water ratings.