At 48 levels on a constrained site, Skyline occupies one of the last prime multi-storey river side development plots in Brisbane.
- Four basement levels with underpinning to two sides of the site and highly variable subsurface conditions.
- Post tensioned transfers (1,450mm thick) were required at level 1 to transition the tower column and wall design into the basements.
- An efficient partially tensioned flat plate floor system was used to achieve the thinnest floors possible.
- Designed to accommodate a whole-of-floor jump system whereby all vertical elements were jumped ahead of the floor system.
- Lateral system for the towers utilised the internal stair and lift cores and selected party walls which transition through the height of the tower to maximise structural efficiencies.
Total Area: Approx. 41,000m2
48 Levels + 4 Basements
Residential & Retirement
Ariadne Property and Seymour Group
Robert Bird Group Services: