As part of the revitalisation of Parramatta’s CBD, the Western Sydney Stadium was significantly improved and will now act as a hub catering for large international and national sporting and music events.
The stadium will now provide:
- Undercover seating for 30,000 people with 100% roof coverage.
- Five levels of premium, corporate and function spaces big screens, advanced technology including Wi-Fi and broadcast facilities.
- A 360-degree open concourse with views of the field of play so that fans won’t miss any of the action when buying food and beverages.
- An activation zone fronting O’Connell Street which can be used for community events and market days.
- Improved security and administration along with improved pedestrian and public plazas areas and landscaping around the stadium.
Robert Bird Group Services:
Construction Engineering and Temporary Works